ПУЩА. Белорусский форум териантропов, оборотней, фуррей etc.

Объявление

Кто мы? Разумные звери в человеческих телах. Мы можем говорить и выражать свое мнение, как люди, но людьми не являемся. Животные, заключенные в оболочки homo sapiens, – это не дар, и не проклятие. Это данность. Нас называют по-разному, но более известно понятие «териантропы». Как мы появились? Существуют десятки гипотез: от влияния информационного поля Земли и рецессивных генов до различных эзотерических версий, включая вмешательства магических сил. Что из этого правда? Пока не известно. Но мы есть. И этот ресурс создан для того, чтобы мы могли общаться здесь друг с другом, а также с людьми, взгляды которых свободны от стереотипов и предубеждений. Мы приветствуем всех, кто ищет тут общения, будь то зверь, иной Otherkin (например, дракон), просто человек либо представитель какой-либо субкультуры (например, фурри, etc). *** ПРЕДУПРЕЖДАЕМ ЛЮБИТЕЛЕЙ РОЛЕВЫХ ИГР: ЭТО НЕ РОЛЕВКА, А СЕРЬЕЗНЫЙ РЕСУРС! *** *** Администрация Пущи не несет ответственности за содержание рекламных баннеров, ибо их размещают владельцы хостинга. Это касается и ссылок внизу форума. По всем вопросам данного типа обращаться по адресу http://forum.mybb.ru/ на форум техподдержки хостинга. *** *** !ВНИМАНИЕ! Форум "Пуща" является частично закрытыми, правом полного просмотра обладают только зарегистрированные пользователи. ***

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ПУЩА. Белорусский форум териантропов, оборотней, фуррей etc. » Открытый доступ » Очень красивый и пушистый котенок в добрые руки! (Минск)

Очень красивый и пушистый котенок в добрые руки! (Минск)

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Очень красивый, пушистый котенок ищет доброго хозяина!
(Минск)

Окрас шерсти: кофе с молоком (светло-рыжий, персиковый).
Глаза: зеленовато-голубые.
Порода: помесь породистой кошки с обыкновенным котом.

Абсолютно здоров, ухожен.
Приучен к туалету! Ходит в лоток с наполнителем.
Кушает хорошо. Веселый, игривый, ласковый. Очень дисциплинированный.
Вырастет очень пушистым и красивым котом.

Пишите в личку.
Или в асю: 568636837
Или на е-мейл: CourantLoup@gmail.com

http://i019.radikal.ru/0911/56/27376a1bbe2et.jpg http://i067.radikal.ru/0911/a3/e7bff6a84086t.jpg http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/0911/a3/0de64d5e70cct.jpg http://s02.radikal.ru/i175/0911/98/e827ac263222t.jpg

Echoes of those debates ripple outward from pools to weight lifting rooms and tracks, to cycling courses and rugby pitches, and to the Olympics, where officials face a fateful decision on how wide to open the door to transgender women.

Sebastian Coe, the Olympic champion runner and head of World Athletics, which governs international track, speaks of biological difference as inescapable. “Gender,” he said recently, “cannot trump biology.”

The American Civil Liberties Union offers a counterpoint. “It’s not a women’s sport if it doesn’t include ALL women athletes,” the group tweeted. “Lia Thomas belongs on the Penn swimming and diving team.”

The rancor stifles dialogue. At meets, Ms. Thomas has been met by stony silence and muffled boos. College female athletes who speak of frustration and competitive disadvantage are labeled by some trans activists as transphobes and bigots, and are reluctant to talk for fear of being attacked.

Dr Lucia Schroeter Gmail com

avrebo

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd gladly help you out.

Being proficient in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and
accurate data extraction. This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your
enterprise. Feel free to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Rule-based Data Harvesting

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services,
I'd gladly offer my assistance. As a skilled professional in this
domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can aid
you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Inclusive Web Scraping Techniques

Hello! Should you require web scraping services,
I'd willingly help you out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge
and essential tools to deliver swift and precise results.

This can aid you in making well-informed decisions and expanding
your enterprise. Feel free to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Contextual Data Extraction

Hello! If you need web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to
deliver swift and precise results. This can facilitate you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out for assistance with web
scraping.. Context-aware Data Parsing

Greetings! If you need web scraping services, I'd
gladly offer my assistance. Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver
swift and precise results. This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.

Don't hesitate to reach out for assistance with web scraping..
Multithreaded Content Crawling

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » ПУЩА. Белорусский форум териантропов, оборотней, фуррей etc. » Открытый доступ » Очень красивый и пушистый котенок в добрые руки! (Минск)